Wednesday, April 2, 2008

hopeless

thoughts:::
wow. where to start.
well these past couple of days have been wierd? i guess.
ever have that feeling wherer you just want to break down and cry?
you ever just have questions for people?
like...
do you consider other peoples feelings?
do you even care what God wants?

school:
why do you think you define me?
YOU DON'T
i no who defines me!!!..you don't own me.
you can't tell me i'm less then what i should be...
i do not have to listen to you..i'm blocking you out.

my KING defines me.
my KING tells me what to do
my KING tells me who i am
i listen to...
MY KING!!!!!

i no this is a comfusing blog but..it's just things that are being let out.

i mean we ARE the redeemed right?
we are his children?

does he mean to hurt us?
does he mean to but obstacles in our lives?

we still go to him through the good AND the bad right?...

what is my spiritual gift?...leadership? faith? hope? witnessing? teaching?...

he doesn't define me by what i've done but by who i am and where i put him in my life and faith and heart.
he always catches me...but when do i get to catch him?

i want to pray with a specific person....yet....scarred to ask...

I AM YOURS LORD...so please...START USING ME!!!!!
help...

"i am..who i am. and that IS enough"!

xoxo
Jenn

1 comment:

Sharie said...

Here's a new way to think about the trials that come, and will keep coming (that's just the way of life). Don't think about them as God trying to make life difficult or putting obstacles in your way. Think about them as OPPORTUNITIES for God to transform you. If you're sensitive to His voice and leading in your life He will do AMAZING things in you as He molds you and teaches you to be more conformed to His image (how to become more like Him). Keep asking Him, "God, what do you want to teach me through this? How can I show Your love to those around me through this? God, is there something you want to change in me that you can show me through this?" You've heard it before, you may be the only Bible someone will read.

But, it may not be so much about those around you as it is about you. God loves you so much that He’s willing to allow difficulties in your life because He knows that your character and your relationship with Him is more important than your temporary comfort. He sees the big picture of our lives. We get caught up in the details. He sees that this life here on earth is just a vapor, our real life starts when we get to spend eternity with Him--now that's forever! and we don't get a chance to come back here and do it over. This is not a dress rehearsal so make every moment count for Him . . . trials and all.

Think of it like this. God sees you as a beautiful diamond that has a few rough spots that need to be polished off. The trials that come along are just the perfect kind of sandpaper to knock off the rough spots in your life to that when you finally get to heaven he will marvel at the beauty of your life. Your life will be an awesome crown (more beautiful than the Crown Jewels) that you can lay as an offering at His feet.

Your are awesome to have a heart that yearns to be all that God wants you to be. Don't lose that! Sorry if I sound like I’m preaching, it’s just something I’m passionate about.