Monday, April 7, 2008

Enemy

if you ever tried to make me miserable,
well congrats you did.
your right i put on that fake "happy-go-lucky" smile,
old friends are against me, but it shows that they never really were my "friend".
you think you know me but you don't, so stop trying to guess.
i wish for once in your life speak how you feel and act on hose feelings instead of hiding them.
i wish you truely knew what i thought!

today was an okay day Ü
i have a geometry test tomorrow...hope it goes well...pray please!
saw Michael tonight, made my week. actually made a Monday wonderful!

for once in my life no where i belong. i actually feel good aout myself and don't second guess things or worry. i'm at peace...and i think..he has alot to do with that!

One of my "sisters" is going throught a hard time. her and her boyfriend broke up and she's taking it bad. they were suppose to get married...they might work things out but who knows..i thought they were soul mates...but, is there even such thing as that? are fairy tales true?
i guess its one of those things you'll learn in life!

bachelors on...what do ya'll think?-i no theres been better but if your like me you can't help but watch!

Gods been so good lately..i mean isn't he just awesome ...aren't you just in awe of his presence?!!
BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!

phrase of the day:
"will you accept this rose"

xoxo.
Jenn
lifes good, GODS GREAT!

No comments: